Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just in case you have checked in recently, you may have noticed that I didn't keep my commitments.
  • I did not post 10 samples to my blog or Etsy Store.
  • I did not send my home made gift to those on my "status post" 
  • I did not post weekly to update my progress
  • Nor did I send Shelly a gift for Bree yet.
And tomorrow is Shelly's birthday and I didn't get anything finished and mailed to her for that very special day, either.

I could laboriously write about how sick I’ve been (I HAVE!) or tell you how crazy my schedule is, working full time and all (IT IS!), or I could expound on how tricky it is to work on any of my creations with 3 munchkins running around (I LOVE my granddaughters, really I do!).

I could do all those things, but then I’d be sidestepping the fact that I’m nervous about beginning.   I’m procrastinating.  I’m fearful that what I create won’t be loved as much by you as it is by me.  My creations.  Those things that express who I am on the inside.  I birth those creations with as much love and pain as I birthed my own children.  Will my creations be loved?

Be patient with me.  I’ll get there.  And the wait will be worth it.  I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment